Welcome to OHV Training™ Your Premier Source of Off-Highway Vehicle Education, Training, Certification, & Expert Witness Services.
- ATVs (All Terrain Vehicles, Quads, 4 Wheelers)
- UTVs (Utility Vehicles, Side by Sides, SxS, RZR, and ROVs)
- Motorcycles (Dirt Bikes, Off Road Motorcycles, Dual Sport Bikes, and Street Bikes)
- Do you want top-flight instruction in the use of ATVs, Snowmobiles, UTVs, and Motorcycles?
- Are you searching for an Expert Witness or Consultant regarding an ATV, snowmobile, UTV, or motorcycle case?
- Are you associated with an organization that requires certification for employees who use off-highway vehicles?
- Do you want to become a more capable and confident off-road rider/driver?
- Do you want to have fun learning while riding/driving in an actual off-road environment?
- Would you like to benefit from the experience of one the world’s most accomplished instructors and trail builders? Senior Instructor, Bill Uhl, won five gold medals for the USA in international competitions and is in the International Hall of Fame at the America Motorcyclist Association.
OHV Training™ has provided the best and most comprehensive ATV training, Snowmobile training, UTV training, and Motorcycle training to individuals and corporate clients. Bill Uhl has repeatedly been hired and positively evaluated by a variety of corporate, government, and individual clients. Examples:
- U.S. Special Operations Command
- U.S. Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- U.S. Special Operations Command
- U.S. Army Special Forces
- U.S. Naval Special Warfare
- U.S. Marines Special Operations
- U.S. Air Force Special Operations
- U.S. Air Force Security Forces
- U.S. Department of Defense Police
- U.S. Air Force Red Horse
- U.S. Border Patrol
- U.S. Forest Service
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- U.S. Marine Base Hawaii
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Military Training Center (Yakima Training Center, Washington)
- U.S. Air Guard
- U.S. Parks Service
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
- U.S. Military Branches and Military Police
- U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- U.S. Bureau of Land Management
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Weather Service
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) / Most of the NRCS field personnel across the state of Montana
- T-Mobile, U.S.A.
- Quest Communications
- Honda, U.S.A. AVT test riders
- Tucson Power Company
- Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort
- Passwords, Inc.
- Midway Gold Corporation
- Green Mountain Power Plant
- County of L.A., California
- Muckleshoot Indian Reservation
- Search & Rescue Personnel
- Sheriff’s Offices
- Idaho Water Science Center
- HighMount, Exploration & Production
- Kinder Morgan, Natural Gas Pipeline Company
- And an array of individual clients of all ages
You can also find testimonials from some of these clients on our website. You will also find information about the senior instructor, who would be the instructor for your class.
OHV Training™ curriculum tracks
Classes are available for all levels of rider/driver ability and all types of ATVs, Snowmobiles, UTVs, and Motorcycles. Every class takes place in an actual riding environment tailored to the skill level of the class.
No other program exists in the world that draws on as much off-road riding knowledge and experience to help students become more comfortable, safer and more accomplished operators.