Snowmobile Expert Classes for
Corporate / Government Agency
Although experts can negotiate most types of terrain and snow conditions, your agency will benefit when they become even safer and more efficient riders. The training we provide will equip them with the skills necessary for unexpected trail and weather conditions, as well as other emergencies.
Some of your employees are excellent riders, but they are still challenged by situations such as:
- Traveling where there are no tracks.
- How to proceed when thrust into unfamiliar situations.
- Highly advanced side hill situations.
- Steep downhills without a runout at the bottom.
Quality instruction can ensure that your employees ride with greater ease and efficiency while maintaining their own and others’ safety.
About the Class
To ensure your employees can immediately apply everything they are taught in actual riding situations, 98 percent of this class is taught on the snow in terrain similar to what your workers will ride in the future.
Click here to learn more about your Senior Instructor, Bill Uhl.
Employees participate in a test of their skill levels. (We need to know what they already know so that your agency will receive the maximum benefits from its investment in the course.) Note: students will be taught any lower-level skills they have not yet mastered.
Expert skills are taught with greater speed at the same time that riders maintain safety for themselves and others.
- Skill development
- Advanced side hills
- Riding standing up, kneeling, and sitting down while steering with your weight
- How to use weight distribution to your advantage
- Throttle control
- Save your butt by knowing when to brake and when to gas it
- How to hop over a ditch at speed with ease
- Reverse figure eights
- “Motor boating” (traveling in powder snow)
- How to work your way up a tree-covered mountain
- Discover what Bill Uhl, the trail designer, has learned about finding lost trails and passes
- Added braking power
- When to go slow to go fast
- How to tread lightly
Classes will be tailored to your special needs.
For the cost of your corporate or government custom class, call or e-mail us for a quote. See the Contact Us Now button for directions in the side menu.
You can register your employees for one and two-day. Longer classes are also available.