ATV / UTV / Side By Side Expert Classes
for Corporate and Government Agency Employees
Although the expert can negotiate most types of terrain and weather conditions, your agency will benefit when they become even safer and more efficient riders/drivers. The quality instruction we provide will equip them with the skills necessary for unexpected trail conditions and emergencies.
- Some of your employees are excellent riders/drivers, but are they still challenged by situations such as:
- Compromising safety by misreading new types of terrain?
- Dangerous last-minute decisions regarding when to brake and when to gas it?
- Poorly marked trails?
- Side hills
About the Class
To ensure they can immediately apply everything they are taught in actual riding/driving situations, 98 percent of this class is taught on actual trails or terrain similar to what the employees will ride on the job.
Click here to learn more about your Senior Instructor, Bill Uhl.
Students participate in a test of their skill levels. (We need to know what they already know so your agency will receive the maximum benefits from its investment in the course.) Students will be taught any lower level skills they have not yet mastered.
Expert skills are taught with greater speed at the same time riders/drivers maintain safety for themselves and others.
- Skill development
- Turning around in tight quarters without dismounting
- Advanced reverse operations
- Rocks at speed
- Climbing turn
- Platform turn
- Reverse switchback
- Learn up and down hill approaches as well as left and right turns for each of the above.
- Advanced side hills, including what to do when there is little or no trail tread
- How to use momentum
- Turning around on a steep hill
- Riding standing up and sitting down while steering with one’s feet
- How to use weight distribution to the rider’s advantage
- Throttle control
- Ensuring safety by knowing when to brake and when to gas it
- Discover what Bill Uhl, the trail designer, has learned about finding lost trails
- How to tread lightly
- When to go slow to go fast
- Waterproofing an ATV/utility vehicle for crossing creeks, rivers, etc.
Classes will be tailored to your special needs.
For the cost of your corporate or government custom class, call or e-mail us for a quote. See the Contact Us Now button for directions in the side menu.
You can register your employees for one and two-day classes. Longer classes are also available.