Snowmobile Double Expert
Classes for Recreational
Who is a Double Expert?
Double experts know that they know, yet these excellent riders are always seeking to polish their skills. (Some might call them “perfectionists.”)
- Would you like to know how to find the hidden passes that nature has provided?
- Do you know how to read the snow?
- How does the time of day change your snow conditions?
- Do you know how to build an emergency break for an unexpected downhill challenge?
About the Class
This class is exclusively designed for the rider who needs to be able to go anywhere at any time, under any conditions. To ensure that you can immediately apply everything you are taught in actual riding situations, 99 percent of this class is taught on the type of terrain that you want to ride in the future.
Click here to learn more about your Senior Instructor, Bill Uhl.
The major topics covered include:
- Participate in a test of your skill level. (We need to know what you already know so you receive the maximum benefits from your investment in the course.)
- Skill development
- The specific content covered will depend on the results of the skill test, but the focus of this class is to provide the skills necessary so that you can safely snowmobile “almost anywhere.” Note: any skills taught in the lower level classes that you have not yet mastered will be taught first, then we will move on to the exotic.
Classes are normally limited to ten students.
You can register for a one and two-day class. Longer classes are also available.
For the cost of your custom class, call or e-mail us for a quote. See the Contact Us Now button for directions in the side menu.