Motorcycle Expert Classes for Corporate
and Government Agency Employees
Although the expert can negotiate most types of terrain and weather conditions, your agency will benefit when they become even safer and more efficient riders. The quality instruction we provide will equip them with the skills necessary for unexpected trail conditions and emergencies.
Some of your employees are excellent riders, but may still be challenged by situations like the following:
- Compromising safety by misreading new terrain.
- Poorly marked trails.
- Trail tread that shrinks from 24″ to 4″ in a blink of an eye.
- Dangerous last-minute decisions regarding when to brake and when to gas it to save themselves.
About the Class
To ensure they can immediately apply everything they are taught in actual riding situations, 98 percent of this class is taught on terrain similar to what the employees will ride on the job.
Riders participate in a test of their current skill levels so they can receive maximum benefits from the agency’s investment in the course. Note: students will be taught any skills they have not yet mastered from the lower level classes.
Click here to learn more about your Senior Instructor, Bill Uhl.
Expert skills are taught with greater speed at the same time riders maintain safety for themselves and others. The major topics covered include:
- Skill development
- Turning around on a narrow (8″) trail without dismounting
- Rocks at speed
- Climbing turn
- Platform turn
- Reverse switchback
- Participants learn up and down hill approaches, as well as left and right turns, for each of the above.
- How to use momentum
- Advanced side hills, including what to do when there is little or no trail tread
- Riding standing up and sitting down while steering with one’s feet
- How to use weight distribution to the rider’s advantage
- Throttle control
- How to ensure safety by knowing when to brake and when to gas it
- How to hop over that rock or ditch at speed with ease
- Easily negotiate rock faces and outcrops
- Discover what Bill Uhl, the trail designer, has learned about finding lost trails
- How to get a bike’s handlebars between trees that are too close together (without stopping the bike)
- Deep mud and/or sand
- When to go slow to go fast
- How riders can ride softly on their wheels
- How to tread lightly
- Picking lines
- When appropriate, all of the above in a desert setting
Classes will be tailored to your special needs
For the cost of your corporate or government custom class, call or e-mail us for a quote. See the Contact Us Now button for directions in the side menu.
You can register your employees for one and two-day classes. Longer classes are also available.