Instructor Training for Corporate
or Government Personnel by OHV Training™
For ATV, SNOWMOBILE, UTV / SIDE BY SIDE, AND MOTORCYCLE DIRT BIKES . . .
“TRAIN THE TRAINER” CLASSES
Are you looking for Instructor Certification for your Corporate or Government employees?
About our classes:
- Our instructor training / train the trainer programs fully cover both how to teach and the specific content and skills to teach.
- We teach proven state-of-the-art Safety Practices.
- We show your new instructors how to work with students who have diverse learning styles.
- New instructors learn how to adjust their teaching program / platform to accommodate different ability levels.
- Instructor training is normally a 3-day class that includes classroom and hands-on experiential exercises conducted on off-highway vehicles.
- Each class also includes practice training. New instructors simulate training future students by working with peers / classmates.
- The conclusion of the instructor class is an open material, on-line test for the vehicle or vehicles selected.
Classes are offered on a First Come, First Served basis, so ACT NOW!
Choose whether you want your training to focus on the ATV, snowmobile, UTV / side to side or motorcycle dirt bike vehicle.
NOTE: ATV & UTV vehicle classes can be taught at the same time
Contact us today to arrange your personalized Train the Trainer Class.
Just click on the Contact Us Now button in the side menu.
We look forward to being able to serve you and your employees.
Instructors in training need to know the full capabilities and limitations of the ATV, UTV, motorcycle dirt bike, & snowmobile they will use to instruct others because each has different characteristics.